Wednesday, December 8, 2021

how dinosaurs got extinct

Hello we were meant to make are animation in term three because of the extent of lockdown we had to do it at term four but i makeing  really enjoyed makeing the animation because i spent a lot of time on this animation and im really happy how it turned out cause i took the time to make it  the one thing that was chanlgeing was how hard it was to find the right image it took me two days for me to find the right image and if i had to change it i wound change the dinosaurs 







please leave a comment 

8 comments:

  1. Ka pai Akram. I like your use of light and dark in your animation. The speech bubble was pretty quick so I didn't quite see what it said. Have fun watching the other animations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Akram.

    I really liked how you made a story about the dinosaurs getting exploded.
    Also I like the detail you've done. Also When you´r text bubble came up I quite didn't see what it said.

    From Selui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Akram, I really liked your animation but it was a bit short. I liked the dinosaur did you get it from the explore tool or did you create it yourself? For my animation I created my characters because I couldnt find anything that my buddy and I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akram I loved the Simba backround it looks unique. when the speech buble came up I didn't get too see it so can you slow it down? I really liked the meteor that is there it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete